- In stock items : Last minute gifts View all
- Traditional Laguiole knives View allPrice $132.21
- Laguiole steak knives sets View all
- Laguiole Wine Opener View all
- Laguiole knives - prestige collection View all
- Laguiole steak knives View all
- Laguiole knives with damascus blade View allPrice $957.21
- Laguiole folding and hunting Knives. Knife for hunted View allPrice $134.82Price $114.14Price $114.14
- Laguiole knives - Savage Collection View allPrice $1,131.85Price $1,246.98
- Rounded Laguiole Knives View all
- Sale View allRegular price $1,098.77 -20% Price $879.02
Regular price $932.29 -20% Price $745.83
Regular price $1,315.20 -20% Price $1,052.16
Laguiole Knives made in France
Each Laguiole knife, laguiole steak knives and Laguiole corkscrew of this website is handmade in France by our craftmens in our workshop.
- The name of our brand "Le fidèle" is engraved on the blades of each laguiole knife.
- Each laguiole knife is an original layole.
- Handles of our steak knives laguiole are made with high quality raw material (real horn, wood ...) and the laguiole knife is handmade through 170 manual steps.
- Laguiole knife blade is made of high quality stainless steel, very resistant to time and the blade is perfectly smooth, impeccably sharp and exceptionally shiny.
- The bolsters of laguiole steak knives are made of brass or brushed steel and the steel bee is welded with the knife or forged with the spring.
- The shepherd's cross (5 stamps) on the handle of laguiole knives is the result of a manual assembly of a traditional knife.
We work in the traditional way, guaranteeing our products for life against manufacturing defects.
Our products are lifetime guaranteed against any manufacturing defect.
The first Laguiole knife was made in 1828 by Mr. Moulin, a cutler in Laguiole, a village in the south of France, which lent its name to the famous brand of knives. Since then, the Laguiole is a knife made mainly in France in Thiers (Puy-de-Dôme) and also in the village.
The name is not a registered trademark because it is too old. The name is in the public domain and is therefore freely manufactured, which is why the brand suffers from many "fakes" from Asia. We make Laguiole knives with the greatest respect for tradition. Each knife is unique, handcrafted by our expert craftsmen with 170 manual operations.