- Laguiole Traditional Knives View all
- Laguiole prestige View all
- Laguiole Cutlery View all
- Laguiole with Damascus Blade View all
- Rounded Laguiole Knives View allPrice €140.64Price €140.64
- Hunting Knives View allPrice €118.00Price €99.92Price €126.66
- Sale View allRegular price €85.32 -5% Price €81.06
Regular price €147.00 -5% Price €139.65
Regular price €112.00 -5% Price €106.40
- Laguiole «Savage» Collection View allPrice €820.00
- Laguiole ONE-OFF View allPrice €1,185.00Price €990.00
Laguiole French Knives
Each Laguiole knife, laguiole cutlery and Laguiole corkscrew of this website is handmade in France by our craftmens in our workshop.
- The name of our brand "Le fidèle" is engraved on the blades of each knife.
- Each knife is an original layole.
- Handles of our knives are made with high quality raw material (real horn, wood ...) and the knife is handmade through 170 manual steps.
- Knife blade is made of high quality stainless steel, very resistant to time and the blade is perfectly smooth, impeccably sharp and exceptionally shiny.
- The bolsters are made of brass or brushed steel and the steel bee is welded with the knife or forged with the spring.
- The shepherd's cross (5 stamps) on the handle is the result of a manual assembly of a traditional knife.
We work in the traditional way, guaranteeing our products for life against manufacturing defects.
Our products are lifetime guaranteed against any manufacturing defect.
The first Laguiole knife was made in 1828 by Mr. Moulin, a cutler in Laguiole, a village in the south of France, which lent its name to the famous brand of knives. Since then, the Laguiole is a knife made mainly in France in Thiers (Puy-de-Dôme) and also in the village.
The name is not a registered trademark because it is too old. The name is in the public domain and is therefore freely manufactured, which is why the brand suffers from many "fakes" from Asia. We make Laguiole knives with the greatest respect for tradition. Each knife is unique, handcrafted by our expert craftsmen with 170 manual operations.