Forged and Guilloched/Chiseled Laguiole, Damascus Steel Blade, Handle made of Mammoth-Tooth Molar
This product is no longer in stock
- Handle made of Fossilized Mammoth-Tooth Molar from Siberi. Dyed Red.
- Stainless Damascus Steel Blade 150 Layers of a thickness of 3 mm to the stub.
- Bee and Spring Forged. Guilloched/Hand Chiseled Spring.
- The Plates are Guilloched, Hand Chiseled, and indented with Ebony Wood Wafers of 2mm.
- Inox Bolsters.
- Dimensions & Weight : 22cm Open, 12cm Closed, in average 100-110g.
We select exceptional and rare raw materials in order to provide you a unique Laguiole Knife.
Our Laguiole Knives are handmade, using traditionnal process and very high quality materials.