Laguiole knife with Birch wood handle and stainless steel bolsters
Laguiole Folding Knife - Prestige Edition
- Handle made with Birch Wood
- 2 stainless steel bolsters
- Forged bee and spring, hand guilloched
- 12C27 stainless steel blade, hand guilloched
- 22cm opened (8.7in) - 12cm closed (4.7in)
Type : Laguiole folding knife - Configurator Prestige.
Raw material of the handle : Birch Wood.
Blade and spring : Hand guilloched/chiseled.
Blade : 12C27 stainless steel blade of a thickness of 3 mm to the stub.
Spring : Bee and spring forged. Hand guilloched/chiseled spring.
Plates : 2 hand guilloched/chiseled plates, indented with ebony wood wafers of 2mm.
Bolsters : 2 inox bolsters.
Dimensions & Weight : 22cm Open (8.7in), 12cm (4.7in) Closed, in average 100-110g.
Delivered with certificate of authenticity
This knife is made in France in our workshops of Laguiole le Fidèle.
It is unique and handcrafted by our expert craftsmen with 170 manual operations.
Birch wood from northern Europe is one of the whitest. The purity of birch is expressed naturally in more than one way: decoratively and ecologically too, since other species of birch grow quite easily in Southern Europe.
- Handle raw material
- Additional ebony wood plates
- Blade type
- Guilloched blade 12C27 stainless steel
- Stainless steel (x2)
- Forged bee on forged and guilloched spring
- Folding knife
You might also like