Handmade Forged and Guilloched Laguiole Knife, Birch Wood Handle
- Handle made of Birch Wood.
- Stainless Steel Blade 12C27 of a thickness of 3 mm to the stub.
- Back of the blade is hand Guilloched all along the length.
- Opening/closing mechanism: Blade with Forced Notch.
- Bee and Spring Forged. Guilloched/Hand Chiseled Spring.
- The Plates are Guilloched, Hand Chiseled, and indented with Ebony Wood Wafers of 2mm.
- 2 Brushed Inox Bolsters, matte finish.
- Dimensions & Weight : 22cm open (8.7in), 12cm closed (4.7in), blade 10cm (3.9in), in average 110g (3.8oz).
- No dishwasher
Our Laguiole Knives are handmade, using traditionnal process and very high quality materials.