Forged and Guilloched/Chiseled Laguiole, Damascus Steel Blade, handle made of Fossilized Tiger Coral
This product is no longer in stock
- Handle made of Fossilized Tiger Coral.
Cut in a root of Tiger Coral from Pacific and then stabilized. Natural tint.
Tiger Coral from professional, certified and relevant fishermen and divers in order to protect the natural balance of the seabed.
- Stainless Damascus Steel Blade 150 Layers of a thickness of 3 mm to the stub.
- Bee and Spring Forged. Guilloched/Hand Chiseled Spring.
- The Plates are Guilloched, Hand Chiseled, and indented with Ebony Wood Wafers of 2mm.
- Inox Bolsters.
- Dimensions & Weight : 22cm Open, 12cm Closed, in average 100-110g.
We select exceptional and rare raw materials in order to provide you a unique Laguiole Knife.
Our Laguiole Knives are handmade, using traditionnal process and very high quality materials.